1) Tweet! Here’s a sample, but it’s better to put it in your own words. Use #drones or #GameOfDrones depending on space: Why was grandmother Mamana Bibi killed with a #drone? Pres Obama @WhiteHouse must answer amnestyusa.org/drones CC @SenFeinstein #drones
2) Sign the online action for Mamana Bibi to President Obama and Congress: www.amnestyusa.org/drones
3) Post http://dronespakistan.amnestyusa.org/ to Facebook with a personal message to your followers. Go to the Amnesty USA Facebook page to share our graphic: https://www.facebook.com/amnestyusa?ref=br_tf
4) Spread the word about AIUSA’s #GameOfDrones tour! Tour activism will be focussed on urging Congress to investigate the Mamana Bibi case and reign in President Obama’s #GameOfDrones. Check out the Tumblr for the latest news and photos www.amnestyusa.org/gameofdrones and check out the new Action Guide at amnestyusa.org/dronestoolkit.
5) Educate your friends, classmates and family: Organize a teach-in and discussion about this powerful short film on Mamana Bibi. http://bit.ly/GUfMXO. Use the event to gather more petition signers and build your Amnesty group. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
6) Lobby your elected officials to investigate the killings in the report:
If you have a Representative or Senator on the Armed Services or Intelligence Committees, please (1) call their office and say “I am your constituent and I want you to investigate the killing of Mamana Bibi and others documented in Amnesty International’s new report on US drone strikes in Pakistan” and (2) sign up for our in-district lobby effort by emailing email@example.com.
To see if your Representative or two Senators are on the Armed Services or Intelligence Committees, please go to www.congress.gov.
7) Please share this with your friends and networks!